9.18.2011

best gluten free baking blogs - the top 5

don't worry - this cake is not gluten free!
I've said it before - this is not a blog for people who want to bake gluten-free sticky buns. There are a few reasons that I am not focusing on baking on this blog. 

1) I can bake, but I'm no pastry chef 

2) I try not to bake often, because a lack of willpower has me eating entire cakes in one sitting.

3) There are AMAZING blogs that can deliver really great baking tips and recipes.

I'd like to introduce you to the gluten free gift top 5 blogs for baking & inspiration in the kitchen. They are not in a particular order - I've chosen them to share with you as each delivers something unique in way of recipes, voice and aesthetic. 

Karina at glutenfreegoddess is a writer, poet and artist. An awesome read, visual feast and great looking recipes.

Shauna (and Danny, her husband the chef) at glutenfreegirl
will take you on an uplifting culinary voyage... every day at their house is a celebration. 


Jeanine of thebakingbeauties has an extensive list of recipes that include ambitious goodies like scones and cinnamon buns.

Elana at elanaspantry uses unique ingredients.. and thanks to the efforts of my friend Angela, I've tested the outcome of her recipes first hand.


Meg... ooh la la... glutenfreeboulangerie is a seriously gorgeous blog.

I like to drool over these blogs... and on occasion I'll pull out the mixer and give a recipe a whirl... but more often than not, I'll run out and buy a good bar of chocolate and use the time saved to play in my art studio. 

For those who like to bake (or want to send a link to a friend who might bake something for them!) I'd bookmark these great blogs. If I've missed another winner - please feel free to share it here!
EREQ6V9BRVD8

1 comment:

  1. There's one or two new ones here for me, I'll definitely check them out - thanks for the tips :-)

    ReplyDelete